News by keyword: Ankr
- The biggest cryptocurrency thefts in the last 10 yearsIn this article, we will try to remember all the major theft of cryptocurrencies over the past 10 years. 1. Bitstamp $5.3 mln (BTC), January 4th, 2015 On January 4, 2015, the operational hot wallet of Bitstamp announced that it was hacked by an anonymous hacker and 19,000 ... read more
- Defining and Dealing with Digital Assets in Bankruptcy
- 8 crypto exchanges were shut down in 2019; how does that affect the overall crypto space?Keeping aside the market growth and price hike of Bitcoin and Altcoins in 2019, the virtual asset industry had suffered a few major implications in the current year. Crypto exchanges are very important to the long term stability and rapid expansion of crypto assets however, the longevity of these organizations ... read more
- Research reveals Bitcoin’s multidisciplinary influenceA comprehensive research dubbed “Mapping Bitcoin’s Influence on Academic Research” was conducted by authors Mark Holub and Jackie Johnson; they looked into literature samples of 1,206 that had Bitcoin citation between 2011 and 2016 and revealed Bitcoin’s multi-disciplinary influence. In order to demonstrate Bitcoin’s “multidisciplinary influence”, the samples were categorized and mapped ... read more
- How Bitmex is stealing from large customers.Wrote this in a comment reply but I feel like it warrants its own post and discussion: Here's the problem: The difference between the liquidation price and bankruptcy price gets bigger and bigger as the maintenance margin rises from the initial 0.5% up 0.5% every 100 BTC ... read more
- Bitcoin 10-Year Commemorative Edition Metal Wallet
- Top 4 reasons to choose LiracoinUse of cryptocurrencies as real money for our purchases through applications created to simplify their use on your smartphone – that’s the way for mass adoption of a cryptocurrency, with a system of stable value and protected by your community: this is the Liracoin way. Liracoin was launched in April ... read more
- Coinbase and Binance Dominate, Daily Unique Visitors Exceed 1.2 MillionCoinbase and Binance are getting ever more dominant in the crypto trading space. The two giant exchanges boast of 1.37million and 1.14 million visitors respectively. Notably, no other exchange gets anything above half a million.
Site traffic to Binance and Coinbase hit new 2019 highs in May.Binance ... read more
- Since you all enjoyed the ETH metal wallet, figured I’d share with you the 1 LTC metal wallet art design
- I’m a BTC Hodler and Maximalist, but FrankReddit’s newest Art/Wallet for ETH is just too cool not to share.