Search

DMLDecentralized Machine Learning (DML)
$0.014671
1.9667E-6 BTC
-11.99%
Share this page:
No Chart Data to Display

Decentralized Machine Learning News:
  • Ushering in the Next Global Data Revolution with Jupiter Chain – Utilising Blockchain Technology to Transform How an Individual’s Data is Used
    Singapore, 16 July 2018 – Jupiter Chain, a Singapore-based data exchange platform, is set to change the way our data is handled, shared and monetized using blockchain technology. A smart, consentable data exchange, Jupiter Chain allows for data exchanges to happen securely, protecting the privacy of an individual’s personal information. ... read more
    Ethereum World News07-16-2018
  • Ripple, XRP, and everything in between: David Schwartz and Asheesh Birla AMA discloses
    Ripple’s David Schwartz, Chief Technical Officer, and Asheesh Birla, the Senior VP of Product, held an ‘Ask Me Anything’ session earlier today. The AMA tackled questions asked by the XRP community on Twitter. Birla started off the session by asking David Schwartz about his responsibilities in his new role as ... read more
    AMBCrypto07-14-2018
  • Hyperion Fund bolsters new blockchain projects
    The AMBCrypto reporting team held an interview with Daniel Schwartzkoff, CEO of Invictus Capital on the Hyperion Fund’s most recent investments. The Hyperion Fund is Invictus Capital’s second fund and is set to follow the success of their first fund, CRYPTO20. Here are the interview details: Can you provide ... read more
    AMBCrypto07-14-2018
  • Earn and counter global warming at the same time with Swytch!
    Global warming is one of the hottest issues in the modern world. 30 Gigatons of CO2 was released in 2016, which is the equivalent to the weight of 150 million blue whales. Only 10% of the world’s energy comes from renewable resources, with the remaining 90% being run by either ... read more
    AMBCrypto07-11-2018
  • A New Clean Energy Blockchain Pilot has Been Launched In Germany
    Swytch, a blockchain-based clean energy project has partnered up with e2m, a decentralized energy retailer, to launch a pilot which will be the first blockchain and clean energy initiative in Germany. The pilot will offer energy producers and traders access to a tokenized incentives program that aims to cut costs ... read more
    Coindoo07-10-2018
  • The Daily: Bittrex Invades Europe and Blockchain Gets Raunchy
    From the sublime to the smutty, today’s Bitcoin in Brief runs the full gamut of emotions and stories. These include Bittrex’s new foray into Europe, EOS’ quest to offload its billion-dollar warchest and Jackson Palmer’s viral new project, 50 Shades of Blockchain. Also read: Switzerland Considers Granting Crypto Businesses Access to ... read more
    Bitcoin News07-06-2018
  • the world’s first decentralized ad network, powered by the ethereum blockchain.
    Vidy is the world's first decentralized ad network, powered by the ethereum blockchain. Vidy's ad platform allows advertisers to embed video ads directly into hyper-relevant website text, improving user experience, ad conversions and publisher payments. With just a hold, users can now reveal tiny hyper-relevant videos embedded in the text ... read more
    /r/ethtrader07-01-2018
  • A Blockchain Platform for Instant Payment
    Agate is the world’s most comprehensive decentralized blockchain platform for instant payment without volatility risk to mainstream crypto adoption. Agate AI Engine uses market forecasts, machine-learning, decision –making and trading algorithm such as Recurrent Neural Network (RNN), called LSTM and logistic regression to train itself to advise users about the ... read more
    /r/CryptoMarkets06-26-2018
  • TRON (TRX) Founder Justin Sun Hints at “Secret Project”
    TRON (TRX)–Today marks the official Independence Day for TRON, a self-styled kickoff event to celebrate the genesis block of TRX on TRON’s Main Net platform. While TRON has made an active presence in the news cycle this past week, with more information rolling out about the features of Main Net, ... read more
    Ethereum World News06-25-2018
  • 10 Best AI-Based Cryptocurrency Projects in 2018
    AI-powered projects represent one of the most exciting sectors in the cryptocurrency space — but with so many to choose from, it’s hard to find the ones most worthy of your attention. Fear not! We’re here to separate the wheat from the chaff. Here are the 10 best AI-based projects ... read more
    NewsBTC06-25-2018