- ‘Wasteland’ Director’s New Blockchain Gaming Store Signs up 22 PublishersCo-founded by veteran game developer Brian Fargo, Robot Cache will purportedly be the first blockchain-based digital marketplace for video games. Brian Fargo Launches Blockchain-Based Steam Competitor The PC games platform is set to launch sometime in 2019 but has already signed up 22 publishers and 700 games for its blockchain-based ... read more
- Facebook Aggressively Hiring Blockchain Devs, Discussed Launching Cryptocurrency: ReportFacebook has embarked on an aggressive hiring spree to woo crypto experts to expand its blockchain group amid speculation that the social media monopoly is considering launching its own cryptocurrency. Facebook formed its blockchain unit in April 2018 with David Marcus, the former president of PayPal and VP at Messenger. Marcus ... read more
- Switzerland to Relax Laws to Accommodate Blockchain and Cryptocurrency StartupsThe Swiss government has announced a new legislative approach to blockchain regulation in an official report. The document recognizes the technology as one of the most important recent developments for the financial sector in stimulating the country’s economy. Also read: How Bitcoin Companies can Legally Operate in Switzerland A Swiss ... read more
- Blockchain Payments’ Mass Adoption Is 3-5 Years Away, Says BitPay CEOSpeculation on future adoption is a substantial Bitcoin price driver, while “actual utility” is not, according to BitPay CEO Stephen Pair ... read more
- Ripple CEO and IMF Chief agree on “Money itself is changing”Brad Garlinghouse, the Chief Executive Officer of the leading blockchain firm, Ripple recently responded to IMF Chief Christine Lagarde’s words: Money itself is changing. In his tweet, he wrote that the current global payment system is fractured wherein the digital assets will participate in shaping it anew. He also stated the ... read more
- Downturn or Not, Bitcoin Has Still Outperformed Apple Since Last JanuaryIn January of last year, the U.S. stock market went through one of the largest bull markets in recent history, with technology stocks like Alphabet and Apple achieving record high numbers. Within the past two years, the stock price of Apple (AAPL) increased from $115 to $165, by 43.7 percent. ... read more
- Monitor Bitcoin Cash Development With the Coin Dance Tracking PageCryptocurrency data website Coin Dance revealed on Friday the team’s revamped Bitcoin Cash protocol development tracking page. Interested proponents can get a comprehensive look at all the completed BCH developments, proposals, ideas that are being discussed, and concepts that are currently under development. Also read: Markets Update: Bears Continue to ... read more
- Top Cryptos See Mixed Gains & Losses, Bitcoin Fights to Stay Over $3,200In the past 24 hours Bitcoin briefly dropped under the $3.2K mark, and top cryptocurrencies reported moderated losses ... read more
- Ripple Partners With Israel’s Largest Financial Services Firm GMT. AkBAnk Successfully Starts Using ItRipple’s expansion remains unstoppable and has now the company behind XRP managed to conquer Israeli territory after closing a significant deal with GMT in an effort to boost the financial industry in the region and consolidate Ripple’s domination of the market. According to a public announcement published by GMT, both ... read more
- Blockchain is a ‘Systemic Risk’ for Financial Industry: DTCC Exec.The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation or DTCC issues a report every year on the stability of the global financial system and has done so every year since 2013. It describes this report in these terms: “[T]he DTCC Systemic Risk Barometer Survey serves as an annual pulse check to monitor ... read more
- Ethereum mentioned in Travelers Season 3 Episode 2submitted by /u/ethboy2000 [link] [comments] ... read more
- Ethereum $60 or $80 ? Price Analysissubmitted by /u/Scrembo88 [link] [comments] ... read more
- MTL ‘s Co-Founder and CEO; Marshall Hayner: Yes, it’s true….submitted by /u/86site [link] [comments] ... read more
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️Only 2 hours remaining to get a 50% discount on W12 premium accountssubmitted by /u/evgeshti [link] [comments] ... read more
- Possible hash rate reversalSomething very interesting that has happened which I haven't seen anyone comment on yet is the possible hash rate trend reversal. I've been keeping an eye on the bitcoin hash rate the last few weeks. As the price dropped I thought that with enough miners going offline there would be ... read more
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Dec.15: New annual low, the $3000 target is much closersubmitted by /u/cryptodailynews [link] [comments] ... read more
- Coinbase CEO: “[Crypto] will shift from this investment phase to a utility phase, meaning people *using* Cryptocurrencies to buy goods and services. Access to financial services is a basic human right“submitted by /u/BitttBurger [link] [comments] ... read more
- Bitcoin is ‘Dead’ Due to ‘Too Much Infighting’, Says Teenage BTC Millionairesubmitted by /u/ricecooker888 [link] [comments] ... read more
- Who’s Winning The BCH vs BSV Split? Top 3 Coins Outperforming The Market!submitted by /u/CryptoDataYoutube [link] [comments] ... read more
- Binance CEO predicts that Amazon will trigger the next bull run, but will Amazon accept crypto?submitted by /u/itswilson8 [link] [comments] ... read more
- Tim May, author of the Crypto Anarchist Manifesto, has died.
Here’s the manifesto from 1992: https://www.activism.net/cypherpunk/crypto-anarchy.html …
- More than 100% of $BAB supply moving in the last 24 hours in not that many many addresses (3% of the addresses that are in BTC last 24h). Anyone know what’s going on?
Also, this proves transaction velocity does not indicate or create demand or whatever Keynesian nonsense.pic.twitter.com/0iBnGsTqh3
- Great article.
Core development is different than your crappy altcoin’s development process. https://twitter.com/lopp/status/1073953886950604801 …
- It’s time to put another endless debate to rest. https://medium.com/@lopp/who-controls-bitcoin-core-c55c0af91b8a …
- The #flappening has happened. Read more about it on @CryptoInsiderHQ!
#Litecoinfam $LTC $BCH $BCHSV $BCHABC https://cryptoinsider.com/the-flappening-litecoin-overtakes-bitcoin-cash/ …
- Who needs TV when you’ve got cryptotainment? https://flappening.watch/ pic.twitter.com/mJIpmjlE2F
- It’s interesting, @RobinhoodApp basically invests in treasury bonds to offer 3% checking while virtually all banks offer less than 2%. https://twitter.com/_cryptoiq/status/1073721023630073859 …
- Prediction: There will be a rebrand of BCH or BSV with some new “feature”. Most likely privacy, but perhaps something else.
This will happen when one capitulates and admits they’re not Bitcoin, no one thinks they’re Bitcoin and can’t compete on those terms.
- http://flappening.watch/ @flappeningpic.twitter.com/Kq5glgteq1
- Litecoin: $1,343,900,000.00
Bitcoin Cash: $1,400,643,926.00
Flappening: 96% to celebrate the inevitable here is a gif @SatoshiLite @DaddyCool1991
@NickSzabo4 @iamjosephyoung @bensemchee @codeyvargas_ @Excellion @APompliano @cryptorecruitr @rallyqtpic.twitter.com/U9FmTbm3XO