- Japan Roundup: Public Companies Unveil New Mining Plan, Exchange, Token FundThree Japanese public companies have individually made announcements regarding their cryptocurrency operations. Forside has grown its mining operation with a plan to sell 7nm bitcoin mining rigs. Farsteps is planning a Singapore exchange launch. Meanwhile, Line Corp, the operator of Japan’s most popular chat app, has added crypto price quotes ... read more
- Coinbase Isn’t Adding 50k Users Each Day, But Blockchain’s Wallet IsEarlier this week, Ethereum World News reported that Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong explained in an interview that his cryptocurrency platform was receiving an influx of “more than 50,000 (people) a day signing up.” Many individuals saw this as a bullish sign, with many noting that this figure indicates that the market is ... read more
- Bitcoin Technical Analysis: SEC Testing The Waters With Bitcoin ETNsBitcoin ETFs is not yet a yes from the main US regulator, the SEC. However, as things stand, there is Bitcoin Tracker One and though it is tradable via broker’s OTC market, investors can now invest their USDs in Bitcoin. Nevertheless, technical are not that positive and still oscillating inside ... read more
- President of Venezuelan Cryptocurrencies Association: Cryptos are “The Evolution of Money”The president of the Venezuelan Association of Cryptocurrencies “Asonacrip,” spoke on a radio show about his impressions of the potential that cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies have for the evolution of the local economy. Venezuelan FlagHe also took the opportunity to explain the current situation in Venezuela regarding fundamental issues associated ... read more
- Second Hand Rigs Are Dumped as the Solo Mining Dream DiesIn the summer of 2017, rising cryptocurrency prices led to a run on high performance graphics cards. Coveted cards with a high hashrate were snapped up like proverbial hot cakes, leaving gamers, scientific researchers, and anyone else who relied on flagship GPUs priced out as the cryptocurrency frenzy escalated. One ... read more
- Andreas Antonopoulos: A Bitcoin ETF is a “Terrible Idea”Andreas M. Antonopoulos, one of the most respected and active personalities within the Bitcoin ecosystem, shared his impressions this week regarding the consequences that an approval of a Bitcoin ETF could have for the crypto ecosystem. In his popular video series “Bitcoin Q&A”, Antonopoulos referred to the matter as a ... read more
- Ripple Determined to Expand Its Business to ChinaRipple is one of the most controversial companies on the crypto sphere. Its business philosophy, as well as the programming behind its blockchain solutions, have generated an intense debate in the crypto community sparking highly antagonistic opinions about its image. The company, whose growth has allowed it to manage the ... read more
- Litecoin, Stellar Lumens, Tron, IOTA, EOS Technical Analysis: At 90% From ATHs, Altcoins are almost “Free”Apart from IOTA which on paper seems to be outperforming peers adding 15 percent in the last days, other coins as Tron, Litecoin and Stellar Lumens are up roughly two percent on average. Of all coins though, Stellar Lumens (XLM) is the most stable as they consolidate horizontally along our ... read more
- Bitcoin-Friendly Square Cash is Now More Popular Than VenmoData from app research firm Sensor Tower and Nomura Instinet have revealed that cumulative downloads of Square’s Cash App have surpassed that of its rival, Paypal’s Venmo, per a Bloomberg report. Square’s Cash App now has a cumulative total download of 33.5 million, which exceeds Venmo’s 32.9 million for the ... read more
- Will the First Bitcoin ETF Make the Crypto Market Even More Volatile?The first Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) is expected to be approved by February of 2019. But, some experts have stated that ETFs may increase the volatility of the market. How the ETF Will Impact the Market Over the past few months, analysts have been divided on the effect of the ... read more
- Coincast TV interviews Coinbase, SharesPost & Boustead Securities at NIFTY 2018 – YouTubesubmitted by /u/startup_guy2 [link] [comments] ... read more
- Transparent Development Report from Revolutionary Project Utrumsubmitted by /u/ethadvisor [link] [comments] ... read more
- n SnooKarma – a cryptocurrency for redditorsnsubmitted by /u/CryptoTraderBot [link] [comments] ... read more
- CryptoZombie interviews Matrix AI Network CEO Owen Taosubmitted by /u/Kurisu9 [link] [comments] ... read more
- Which Exchange Token Offers Most Value?submitted by /u/nugget_alex [link] [comments] ... read more
- Some whale on Bitfinex just tried to break the price lower with a big margin short, and failed!submitted by /u/TechWizardry [link] [comments] ... read more
- Impressed by LinkedIn? See What A Blockchain Upgrade Can Dosubmitted by /u/shockd99 [link] [comments] ... read more
- Technical and Fundamental AnalysisIf you were wondering how to conduct technical and fundamental analysis for your crypto trade, give our article a read to properly structure your investigation, at r/https://www.cryptocointrade.com/ submitted by /u/Cryptocointrade [link] [comments] ... read more
- While cryptocurrency mining has historically been a task…
- Uncle Sam is demanding Facebook alter its Messenger software so…
- Only 5 more days until Bitcoin Carnivory Club Chicago! Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bitcoin-carnivory-club-chicago-tickets-48786603043 …
- Sunday Survey:
What is the reason for wealth inequality?
- There definitely exist ideas that are both true and dangerous; this sentence is one example.
- #TokenPay CEO @DerekCapo will be speaking about secure and anonymous $TPAY at the #Litecoin Summit 2018 on September 15 in San Francisco held by our FinTech partner @LTCFoundation & @SatoshiLite Event Info http://litecoinsummit.org pic.twitter.com/IqoAhIHL6k
- Don’t miss out on cheap Litecoin Summit tix!
Looking forward to see @starkness (Labs), @eric_winer (Gemini), @billbarhydt (Abra), @derekcapo (TokenPay), @dieguito (RSK), @CoolBitXCEO, @AdamDraper (BoostVC), @BigEtheword (Aliant), @TravelbyBit, @eiaine, @SkyCorridors & more! https://twitter.com/LTCFoundation/status/1030863402577608704 …
- Hard money will benefit poor people more than any social justice program or well-intentioned charity ever will.
- Why the Bitcoin Dominance Index is a Misleading Metric https://buff.ly/2L1ph8F
- We ready for the NYC event.
#LTCEastCoastTeam #LTC30for30 #LTCSF18 #litecoinFam #litecoin #crypto #litecoinNation #cryptocurrency
#bitcoin #blockchain #LTC
- [Blog] Ethereum Foundation Grants Update – Wave 3 #ethereum #grants https://goo.gl/Ungme8 pic.twitter.com/hLNv6UMPbB
- Our VP of Engineering, @eric_winer will be speaking at the @LTCFoundation Litecoin Summit on September 14th, 2018. Go to http://www.litecoinsummit.org for tickets and more information!pic.twitter.com/w2XGCbqioJ