- Online Fiat Wallet Neteller Launches Cryptocurrency Exchange ServiceDigital fiat currency wallet provider Neteller has started allowing its users to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies including BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC, and LTC. The cryptocurrency service is already live in 10 countries and the company “plans to roll it out to more than 50 additional markets.” Also read: Yahoo! Japan ... read more
- Blockchain Might Make Voting Worse — Not Better: Crypto ResearchersThree researchers with the Initiative for CryptoCurrencies and Contracts (IC3) are questioning whether, as some proponents claim, blockchain technology will be able to change the internet voting sector for the better. In an article published by Business Insider, the scholars argue that while blockchain technology might serve to revolutionize other industries, ... read more
- Abu Dhabi, Belgium Ports Partner over Blockchain Trade Pilot ProjectAbu Dhabi Ports has partnered with its Belgian counterpart to begin a blockchain-powered supply chain pilot project, the company revealed in a press release. Silsal, as the project is titled, uses an electronic blockchain ledger system to provide full cargo visibility and streamline trade flows and supply chains. If tested successfully, the Silsal ... read more
- Blockchain 101: From Whiteboard Theory to Real-Life ApplicationsOne of the most important lessons I’ve learned while investing in cryptocurrency assets is the importance of understanding how this technology works and how it can be leveraged. It makes little sense to simply follow the herd when there are great online tools and learning courses available; some key questions ... read more
- Ravencoin (RVN) Continues Surge, Up 200% Since Binance NewsRVN Explodes In Value, Up 200% Following Binance Listing Just days after revamping Binance’s unique listing fee policy, on October 11th, Changpeng Zhao (CZ), the world-renowned CEO of the Binance project, unexpectedly revealed that his platform would be adding Ravencoin (RVN). With hints of a vested interest, Zhao noted that ... read more
- Hodler’s Digest: the Great Tether ‘Unpegging’ and Wozniak Gets Into BlockchainBinance enters Uganda, Tether becomes untethered, and more in this week’s Hodler’s Digest ... read more
- Ripple Expands its List of Partnerships with MoneyNetInt and MoneyMatchThe firm behind the third largest coin by market capitalization [XRP] – Ripple, never lets down its enthusiasts with announcements taking center stage every week. Via their official twitter handle, MoneyNetInt completely deployed decentralized payments on RippleNet. The UK-based trading and currency converting firm highlights that it will use the ... read more
- World’s Largest Chipmaker: There is a Drastic Drop in Demand for Bitcoin Mining ChipsThe nosedive in the price of bitcoin has not only affected investors. Mining chips manufacturers are also struggling to stay afloat. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. (TSMC), which is also the world’s largest mining chipmaker, released a new report nullifying the earlier prediction of its growth rate. The recently released growth ... read more
- Blockchain Industry on Track for Nearly 150 Mergers & Acquisitions in 2018The prolonged cryptocurrency bear market has seen a substantial number of organisations finding new opportunities for growth via consolidations and acquisitions. According to a CNBC report, investors are seeking more and more deals within the blockchain space, even in the face of declining or stagnant crypto prices. Despite market volatility and ... read more
- You Can Now Sip Cappuccino And Pay In Cryptos In Over 130 Coffee Shops In Europe- Cyclebit Is About To Make Cryptos Very PopularIt’s a fact that shopping using cryptocurrencies at this stage in their financial market revolution isn’t much of a rosy affair. It can be frustrating sometimes, especially given that cryptos are yet to go mainstream or to be accepted as credible means of payment by all business establishments. However, a ... read more
- $NIX Platform and Chainzilla working on integrating Komodos Barterdexsubmitted by /u/torrmara [link] [comments] ... read more
- Which cryptocurrency under $1 is a good investment for 2018?submitted by /u/avianeed [link] [comments] ... read more
- AiBB Partners with Syscoin to Improve Transaction Speedsubmitted by /u/ashtonsteven [link] [comments] ... read more
- The Future of Micro-Payments: Interview With Hedera Hashgraphsubmitted by /u/cryptodailynews [link] [comments] ... read more
- ING Bank Launches Zero-Knowledge Tech for Blockchain Privacy
- How A Regenerative Revolution Could Reverse Climate Change Through Blockchain (Forbes)submitted by /u/zzzzippy [link] [comments] ... read more
- Titus Capilnean, CVC’s Director of Marketing The Civic team…
- Diary of a Cryptobro in Puerto Rico – Chapter 3It's been a few months since my last update and figured this might be a good time to drop in. For those who are unfamiliar with my posts, I uprooted my life on mainland US to join the ranks of expats streaming into Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico continues to impress ... read more
- Dogecoin (DOGE) Accepted As A Digital Asset Leverage For USD Loans By SALTsubmitted by /u/AnYvia [link] [comments] ... read more
- USDT is manipulated, but not by Bitfinex, but by competitorssubmitted by /u/ricci07 [link] [comments] ... read more
- Stage 1: Bitcoin makes you wealthy
Stage 2: Bitcoin takes away power from the money printers
Stage 3: Bitcoin gives power back to the people
Stage 4: Bitcoin makes you self-sovereign
Stage 5: Bitcoin builds civilization
- 2/ if you are a maximalist who doesn’t identify with guns & meat, are you offended?
- Do any of those people “leave” their original language?
Didn’t think so. https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1053657513604853760 …
- Who’s playing poker @WorldCryptoCon with @SatoshiLite? The person that knocks out Charlie Lee gets $500 in #Litecoin visit: http://worldcryptocon.com to sign up!pic.twitter.com/OO68iaus1l
- If you “leave” Bitcoin because you don’t like how you’re treated, you really don’t understand sound money. The fact that enemies use the same money is a feature, not a bug.
- Wrote this a while ago, finally publishing… a CryptoKitties-sacrifice-powered Brainfuck interpreter for Ethereum https://github.com/kfichter/mind-breed …
- What is Liquid by @Blockstream? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBCMVOoZOlM …
- 0/ I see a lot of discussion about the technicals of Ethereum’s Casper PoS but not much discussion around the economics. I’ve been giving a lot of thought to the current incentive structure and here are my thoughts. SPOILER: I think we need more discussion around the economics.
- Litecoin Fees to lower by 10x in next Core Release.
@thrasher_au @LitecoinProject #Litecoin https://medium.com/@LitecoinDotCom/litecoin-fees-to-lower-by-10x-in-next-core-release-c99fb38be5b …
- What’s something you spent money on that you got a really good productivity ROI on (at least 10x the value of the money spent)?