News by keyword: Swarm
- Swarm v0.3.11 released!
- Status launches a contest for the best stickers !!!!!!StickerHeads - Announcing the Sticker Market design competition 200K SNT in prizes AND the opportunity to have your designs featured as one of the first packs in launch of the Sticker Market! We need your help! The Sticker Market Swarm has been steadily making progress for the past ... read more
- Paris Blockchain Week Summit, the first international conference held in France dedicated to the professionals of blockchain and crypto-assetsA few weeks after the PACTE law, which will regulate the crypto-asset industry in France, is voted, the Paris Blockchain Week Summit will gather 3,000 French and international professionals of the industry. The summit will be the flagship event of the Paris Blockchain Week. The goal of the Paris Blockchain ... read more
- Tron Foundation’s Tronscan swarming with exit scams, claims Redditor who allegedly lost 12 million Troncandy [TRZ] tokensThe cryptocurrency community is enjoying the new green market after being held captive by the bear for a long time. However, one coin which performed exceedingly well even in the bear market was Tron [TRX]. Tron Foundation’s elaborate activities including the niTron summit and the launch BitTorrent token [BTT], had ... read more
- Swarm, the ‘forgotten’ Ethereum web3 pillar, is making great strides. Check out the easily digestible chapter 9. Architecture. A big shout-out to Viktor Trón and his team.
- NCT ‘s CTO; Paul Makowski: PolySwarm 1.0 went…
- NCT ‘s CMO; Adrian Escude: “Polyswarm’s ecosystem provides…
- Ethereum on ARM. Geth and Parity clients update. Status.im, IPFS and Swarm packages. Raiden Network and Trinity client installers.EthArmbian  is a custom Linux image for the NanoPC-T4 ARM SoC  that runs Geth or Parity Ethereum clients as a boot service and automatically turns the device into a full Ethereum node. Once powered up, the image takes care of all steps, from setting up the ... read more
- ATMarketplace App store walkthrough video series #1This is the first video in a series of walkthrough videos showcasing the ATMarketplace and its features and how one might go about using it given its flexibility. This video is just focused on the initial installation and basic configuration. https://ipfstube.erindachtler.me/v/QmeE3E3AGD8qRGfQUQxkW885K3KkN6KBgo7zRriaiPtvPS The official homepage is at http://atmarketplace.eth.show ... read more